Product Companies, Entrepreneurs, Manufacturer's, Inventors or Anyone With a Cool Product...
Announcing A Breakthrough Training Program For Companies Interested in Getting Their Products On the Shelves of Major Chain Store Retailers
Absolutely No Sales Experience or Existing Buyer Relationships Required!
Now you can learn powerful, proven strategies and techniques from an Entrepreneur Magazine, About.com (A New York Times Company) and MSNBC Featured Retail Expert!
NOW is the time to massively multiply your ability to become a chain store vendor...and your income!
“Crossing the chasm from online sales into the retail market can be a perilous and confusing process. Karen provided insightful, concrete advice that I was able to immediately implement with my own product. Just a few weeks after reviewing her information, I’m now in discussion with some of the largest retailers in the country and was quickly able to secure several substantial retail contracts. I wholly recommend Karen to any serious Entrepreneur trying to bring their product into the retail sector.” ~ Ari Akerstein, Akrowheel
Does Any Of This Sound Familiar?
- You have a great product that you think would be perfect for Specialty Retailers, Department Stores, Discounters, Home Centers, Drug Stores, Convenience Stores, Grocery Stores, Apparel Stores, Home and Hardware Stores, Catalogs, Online Retailers or any other retailer but you want to make sure you approach them the right way
- You want more buyer meetings and purchase orders and you want them now
- You want to know exactly what to say to retail buyers to get them to buy
- You're about to go to a meeting with a retail buyer and you want to ensure that you 'wow' that buyer during the buyer meeting and ultimately get that purchase order
- You have a garage full of product and you are panicked about how you are going to recoup all of those costs quickly
- Retail buyers are rejecting you and you want to know how to combat these rejections so you can start generating real revenue with your product
- You don't know how to approach retailer buyers at all because you've never sold anything before in your life
- You've created packaging but you're not sure if you did it right
- You've been selling to retailers for a while but you want to start going after bigger retail chains and make more money
- Your Manufacturer's Reps are NOT generating the revenue that you know you should be getting and you're tired of waiting
- You're wondering if your pricing is on point for retailers
- You are sick of questioning yourself as to whether you are on the right track with your strategy for your product business
- You have no clue as to how to generate revenue with your product but you know that you need to do something because it cost you a fortune to actually bring your product to market
- You want direct access to a Retail Sales Expert who has sold millions of units to retailers to walk you through the entire process of getting a product into a chain store so that you can finally generate the revenue that you know you deserve
...then you've come to the right place!
Retail MBA Is the most comprehensive training program available today on how to get your products on the shelves of chain store retailers.
Retail MBA was developed by Retail Sales Expert Karen Waksman. Karen sold millions of units to the world's largest retailers. During this time she developed a time-tested proven sales formula that helped her get products into chain stores in various categories.
Since then, Karen has taught her sales formula to 1000's of product companies across the country on the subject of selling to chain stores at places such as the US Patent Office, Stanford University, the Consumer Electronics Show and more!!
At this point you are probably asking yourself...."I'm not a sales person. Can I really get my own products on the shelves of the world's largest retailers??"
Just check out Chuck's story, he had questions about how to get his new product on the shelves of retailers...He was wondering...How do I get in contact with a buyer? What do I say when I get a meeting? What will they expect of me? I'm not a sales person at all, can I really get my products into retailers?
After investing in the Retail MBA program, Chuck followed the Step-by-Step process and got his product into a 1,000 store chain in less than 2 WEEKS!!!
Look what Retail MBA did for Chuck!
Here's another example...
Wei-Shin Lai, MD, is the CEO of AcousticSheep and she used Retail MBA
to get her products into a chain store within a FEW MONTHS!
Following the Retail MBA system works!
Watch her story below....
Retail MBA is a Multi-Media Training System designed to help you breakdown what you need to know about getting your products sold at major retail outlets.
If you have a great product that you think would be perfect for Specialty Retailers, Department Stores, Discounters, Home Centers, Drug Stores, Convenience Stores, Grocery Stores, Apparel Stores, Home and Hardware Stores or whatever it is for you, then our step-by-step blueprint, our training programs, can show you EXACTLY how to get started today!
“If I had to describe Karen Waksman’s information in one word it would be Revolutionary! Karen takes you through the complicated and bewildering world of getting a product into the big chains and breaks it downs in a way to make it seem like child’s play. What she has done is nothing short of the cracking of the DaVinci code of the retail marketing world. I’m not big on testimonials, but I had to write one for this information I can’t wait to apply the principles and strategies outlined in this ground breaking revelation."
Gary Jones, Product Entrepreneur
Here’s What's Included In This Retail Training Program
10 Instructional DVD’s, 5 Books, a Binder, Carrying Case and Immediate Online Access to the Course!
- Module #1:How to Develop Your Retail Sales/Distribution Strategy
- Module #2:Chain Store Fundamentals
- Module #3:Preparing Your Product For Chain Store Success
- Module #4:Preparing Your Pitch
- Module #5:Finding the Right Buyer For Your Product Type
- Module #6:Pitching Your Product to Chain Stores
- Module #7:The Face to Face Meeting: How to Rock the Buyer Meeting
- Module #8:What to Expect From a Chain Store Order
- Module #9:Working with Distributors
- Module #10:Hiring a Manufacturer's Rep
- Module #11:Selling at Trade Shows
- Module #12:Top 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Module #13:Selling Products to Online Retailers
- Module #14:Selling Products to Catalogs
- Module #15:Selling Products to Small Retailers
- PLUS $4,000 worth of additional bonuses!
To Learn More About the Retail MBA Training Program, Please Continue Reading!
...Meeting With Wal-Mart
"Going into my first meeting with Wal-mart, I felt much more confident after using Retail MBA to help structure my presentation. I've found that Retail MBA is the most comprehensive guide available about how to get started as a retail chain supplier."
Michael, Founder of the PlateTopper (now a Wal-mart Vendor!)
The Story Behind The Story And How It Can Help You
If you have a great product and a conviction to succeed, then our training programs will show you EXACTLY how to get your products on the shelves of retailers.
My name is Karen Waksman and I am a Manufacturer's Rep that's turned into an Author, Speak and Consultant. I have sold millions of units to the world's largest retailers and now dedicate my time to teaching 1000’s of product companies across the country at places such as Stanford University, the Consumer Electronics Show, National Hardware Show, etc.
And what I realized quickly after I started in this business is that selling to retailers is easier than most people think.
Why? Buyers across all categories work off of the same principles and standards. They are in the business of buying! If you have a product that you believe should be in stores, Buyer's need to know about it. It’s their job!
The only challenge most people have is figuring out HOW to get the Buyer’s attention. And if they get the Buyer’s attention, HOW do they get the Buyer to actually buy?!
This is why I decided to write the Retail MBA Training Program outlining everything a person needs to know about selling to Major Retailers.
And I wrote this training program with the intention of empowering anyone with a conviction to succeed (and a cool product idea) to actualize their dreams by selling their products to the World's Largest Retailers.
You see, I've sold products to retailers for years, and I know something that most people don't...
I know for a fact that you do not need sales experience to sell to Major Retailers. And I also know that you do NOT need Buyer relationships to get your products on the shelves of these retailers.
I know this because of my extensive experience working with Buyers. Buyers do not care about sales strategies. They care about buying the ‘right’ product. And most people don't realize that there are simple ways to position your product as the ‘right’ product.
I also know that you do not need existing buyer relationships to sell to retailers. I know this because I used the same strategies for years and sold products to retailers in categories that I have never sold before!
You have to understand, when I started in this business, I was just like you. I had no buyer relationships to speak of and had no clue as to how to get my products on the shelves of Major Retailers. But I had a conviction to succeed and a true desire to figure out how to get Buyers to buy from me.
And I wish I could say that it was easy to get my products on the shelves of Major Retailers when I first started. But it wasn’t easy at all. Actually, everything I tried while attempting to sell my products to Major Retailers had the opposite effect. Buyers actually REFUSED to buy from me and I could not figure out why!
It turns out, Buyers wanted to be approached in a very specific way. And they wanted my products to be prepared in a very particular way as well. So after years of trying every possible approach to sell my products to Major Retailers, one of my strategies finally worked!
And once I figured out what Buyers cared about and how to ultimately get them to buy from me, my business took off. And I’m proud to say that I’ve sold millions of units to Major Retailers over the years and now teach other people how to do what I do.
So, I’m a true believer that anyone can get their products on the shelves of the World’s Largest Retailers.
If I can sell products to Major Retailers, than so can you!
The only difference is that now you don’t have to spend precious time figuring out the best way to sell your products to Major Retailers.
All you have to do is follow the simple formula that I’ve outlined in my Step-By-Step Guide and you will see for yourself that getting your products into Major Retailers is absolutely possible for ANYONE!
But Can Ordinary People Really Get Their Simple Products Into Major Retail Chains? Check out these Big Retail Chain Success Stories
#1, Every kid wanted one! A husband and wife in Pennsylvania created a simple toy from parts found at the hardware store. 250 MILLION Sold through worldwide retail chain stores! Can you guess what this product is? It’s the Slinky! Richard James, a naval engineer, created the Slinky by chance, and with the help of his wife, sold their first Slinky Toy Product at a Department Store. The Slinky was a huge hit and this husband and wife team made millions!
#2, Bear Naked: The product name for a very yummy granola. Two buddies mixed up the secret recipe on a kitchen stove. Today, you’ll find it on the shelves of 10,000 retail stores! Brendan Synnott and Kelly Flatley were working regular jobs but had a passion for their product. So they invested their time and effort into selling their products to retailers. At first they started small, but then expanded to large chain stores. And now they are making millions with their product idea!
#3, Boogie Wipes: A group of moms found a simple solution to their kid’s runny noses. Now, the mom’s are enjoying the smell of sweet success. Boogie Wipes are available in 40,000 retail stores nationwide! Mindee Doney and Julie Pickens developed saline nose wipes called Boogie Wipes® in 2007 as a solution for their kids’ runny, rough, red noses. Their first Major Retail account was Fred Meyer’s and now they are making millions!
#4, Gotta Wuvit: A stay-at-home mom turns a fabulous product idea into a multi-million dollar business. Kim Levine created her Wuvit product with a sewing machine at home! Her major break came from selling her Wuvit products to Saks Department Stores on a national level. Now she sells millions of units to Major Retailers!
These are just a few examples of how ordinary people have sold their own products to Major Retailers. Will your product be the next great story? It’s up to you! Learn as much as you can about selling to Major Retailers and you will be one step ahead of everyone else!
So Is Retail MBA Right For You?
If You Fall Into Any One Of These Categories, Then the Retail MBA Training Program Can Help You:
#1, I’ve given birth to a brilliant idea—now what?
Even if your product is still an idea or you are currently developing your product, my information will steer you away from the pitfalls and traps. Knowing what buyers want is a big advantage. You need this information NOW as you develop your product and you will need it when you are ready to talk to buyers!
#2, I’ve created a product, but I have no idea if it is ready for Major Retailers!
Find out exactly what you need to do to prepare your product for Major Retail Success. Learn what it takes to get your products into Major Retailers. Understand what Buyers pay attention to and what makes them more inclined to buy. Learn the basics of how to manufacture your product, how to package you product, what to do if you have a handcrafted product and much more!
#3, I have a finished product ready for retail. But, why can’t I get the attention of buyers at retail chain stores?
You know your product will sell like crazy if you can just get the big retail chains to buy. So you call the chains and leave voice mails. You get no response. You mail them everything you have—still no reply. Not one reply. This is typical of what happens to almost everyone that doesn’t know the “secret knock.”
Through sheer determination some people eventually break into the big chain stores. Those that make it often say it took them 2 to 3 years. And then there are those that quietly give up. They simply keep plodding their way to work and back every day. Thanks to my step-by-step guide, you won’t have to put yourself through this frustration!
#4, I have a product, but I don’t JUST want to sell my products to the big chain stores. I also want to sell my products to small retailers, online retailers and catalogs too!
The beauty of my Step-By-Step Training Program is that you can utilize my strategies to sell to small retailers, online retailers and catalogs as well! I will show you how to get access to the names of the decision makers as well as what to say to them to get them to buy! This is perfect for those of you who have handcrafted products or if you just want to make as much money as possible through every retail avenue!
#5, I don’t want to sell myself, I want to hire a Manufacturer's Rep!
The best part of Retail MBA is that it is the PERFECT sales training system for hiring new sales reps! You can train new and/or existing Manufacturer's Reps on how to get your products sold at stores. The learning curve for selling to Chain Stores can take several years! Why not reduce your time to market by hiring more sales reps and train them in a fraction of the time?!
Plus the more knowledge you have when it comes to selling to chain stores, the better the opportunity for you to grow your business. Top notch Manufacturer's Reps want to work with companies that make it easy for them to generate revenue quickly. Therefore, the only way to do this is to set yourself up for success by knowing how to prepare your product for chain store success!
“If you have any kind of product you intend to sell to a lot of people, YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT KAREN WAKSMAN and RETAIL MBA! It’s that simple….the information she passes on is incredibly valuable to any business starter who wants to know how to sell his products to retailers. She has all the insiders information you’ll need to know to make it happen. I would highly recommend buying her information!!
Gabi Dan, IDSA
"I recommend Karen Waksman’s information as the preface to the formation of anyone’s retail distribution plan – take the step and bring the retail expertise you need into your management team now. Karen’s course will give you the experience, tips, and resources it would take years to build and she teaches you exactly how to apply the steps to your product. This is the best step we could have taken toward the success of launching our products in retail stores. Thanks again Karen."
Nicholas Farris, On the Ball Fitness
What You Will Learn From Retail MBA
- The *sure-fire* secret to getting a Chain Store Buyer to buy from you now
- How to quickly avoid the #1 mistake people make that causes them months or years to get their product into stores
- A step-by-step explanation of how I sold millions of units to Chain Store Retailers without any existing Buyer relationships
- The "right" way to interact with buyers so that they buy your product
- *Proven* methods for getting access to buyers names without having to pay top dollar for lists
- The quickest and BEST strategy to generate $$$ in products sales...
- How to quickly and easily overcome a Buyer’s objection and how to get them to reconsider your product
- How to structure your conversations with Buyers so it creates not only sales, but "residual income" for months and years well into the future
- The 3 essential components that a Buyer looks for when reviewing new products
- What Buyers care about and what makes them buy
- How Major Chain Store Retailers operate and what you need to know once you get your first order
What Is Actually Included in the Retail MBA Training?
The following is the actual Retail MBA syllabus. Each segment has been carefully crafted to give you the most valuable content on getting your product sold at chain stores. I wish someone would have shared this information with me when I first got started!
The Retail MBA Syllabus:
MODULE 1 - Developing Your Retail Sales/Distribution Strategy
- Developing Your Retail Sales Strategy
- Deciding If You Should Start Small or Go Big
- How Retail Sales Professionals Choose Where to Focus Their Sales Efforts
- Determining the Right Strategy For Your Product Type
- Creating a Sales Distribution Plan That Will Yield Results
- What is Private Labeling and How to Incorporate it into Your Retail Strategy
MODULE 2 - Chain Store Fundamentals
- Chain Store Basics
- What Chain Stores Expect From You
- How the Buying Process Works
- Who’s Involved in their Buying Decision
- Product Categories and What You Need to Know
- Local, Regional and Corporate Buying Offices
- Common Misconceptions and How to Get Started Today
MODULE 3 - Preparing Your Product For Chain Store Success
- Essential Research to Help You Win
- Packaging and Displays
- Infrastructure and Operation Capabilities
- Retail Math: Pricing For Retail
- Logistics, Warehousing, Shipping and FOB
- EDI, UPC, Liability Insurance, SKU’s, Planograms and More
- Funding and Financial Resources
- Marketing and Branding Expectations
MODULE 4 - Preparing Your Pitch
- Developing a Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- What the Pro’s Do To Prepare Their Pitch
- Analyzing Your Target Audience
- Fundamental Competitive Research
- Sell Sheets and Line Sheets
- Elements of a Perfect Product Website
- Product Videos That Sell For You
MODULE 5 - Finding the Right Buyer For Your Product Type
- Complete Tutorial on How to Find a Buyer’s Name and Contact Information
Online Resources vs Offline Resources Available Today
- Free Options vs Paid Options
- Pros and Cons of Resources Available
- Strategies That the Pro’s Use to Ensure They are Finding the Right Buyers
- How to Get Access to Buyers Contact Information at Online Retailers, Catalogs and Small Retailers, too!
MODULE 6 - Pitching Your Product to Major Retailers
- What is the Best Way to Approach Major Retailers About Your Product
- How to Cold Call Buyers When You Don’t Know How
- Exact Strategies on How to Get a Meeting With a Buyer
- What to Say to Buyers to Get Them to Buy
- What to Do When a Buyer Says ‘No’ to Your Product
- The Importance of Feedback and How it Can Help You
- Additional Sales Strategies To Help You Win Business
MODULE 7 - The Face to Face Meeting: How to Rock the Buyer Meeting
- What to Expect During a Buyer Meeting
- How to Prepare in Advance For a Great Meeting
- What is the Best Way Present to Buyers
- Top 10 Things to Include In Your Presentation
- What to Bring to the Meeting
- Leveraging Retail Interest For More Business
MODULE 8- What to Expect From a Major Retail Order
- What to Expect From Your First Purchase Order
- How Much Quantity Will a Major Retailer Buy
- How Long Does it Take to Get Paid By a Major Retailer
- Tricks to Get Paid Faster By Major Retailers
- Retail Marketing and Promotion Strategies Once You Get an Order To Ensure Success
- Promotional Calendars For Additional Sales and Marketing Strategies
- Maximizing Assortment Plans and Product Lifecycles For Major Retailers
- Chargeback’s, Returns, Markdowns, Rebates, Fees And Ways to Avoid Them
- Retail Ethics and What You Need to Know
MODULE 9 - Working with Distributors
- What to Expect When Working With Distributors
- How to Know If You Need a Distributor
- How to Prepare to Work With Distributors
- Where to Find Them
- How to Get a Distributor to Represent You
- How Much Do Distributors Charge
- Best Practices For Picking the Right Distributor For Your Product
MODULE 10 - Hiring a Manufacturer’s Rep
- What to Expect When Working With a Manufacturer’s Rep
- How to Find a Great Manufacturer’s Rep to Represent You
- How Much Do Manufacturer’s Rep Typically Charge?
- Best Practices For Picking the Right Manufacturer’s Rep For Your Product
MODULE 11 - Selling at Trade Show
- Selling at Trade Shows vs. Selling Direct
- Should You Spend the Money at Trade Shows?
- When it Makes Sense to Sell at Trade Shows
- Best Practices For Making Big Money at Trade Shows
MODULE 12 - Frequently Asked Question
- How Can I Sell to Major Retailers with Just One Product or SKU?
- Do I Need a Patent to Sell to Major Retailers?
- Can I Sell Handmade Products to Major Retailers?
- Do I Need to Have My Products Packaged Before Approaching Retailers?
- What Should I Do if a Major Retail Buyer Asks for Exclusivity
- Can I Sell My Product on My Own Website as well as at Retailers?
- Licensing vs. Manufacturing
MODULE 13 - Selling Products to Online Retailers
- What to Expect When Selling to Online Retailers
- How the Buying Process Works
- How they Differ From Major Retailers
- Best Way to Pitch Online Retailers
- Preparing Your Product For Online Retail Success
MODULE 14 - Selling Products to Catalogs
- What to Expect When Selling to Catalogs
- How the Buying Process Works
- How they Differ From Major Retailers
- Best Way to Pitch Catalogs
- Preparing Your Product For Catalog Success
MODULE 15 - Selling Products to Small Retailers
- What to Expect When Selling to Small Retailers
- How the Buying Process Works
- How they Differ From Major Retailers
- Best Way to Pitch Small Retailers
- Preparing Your Product For Small Retail Success
If you respond immediately, you will also receive immediate access to the following exciting bonuses:
BONUS #1: A $997 Value!
PACKAGING YOUR PRODUCT FOR RETAIL MADE EASY
This 5-Part DVD Series provides powerful information on how to package your product for retail. Packaging is the most essential component of getting your products sold at Chain Stores! That is why I’ve joined forces with Industry Expert Fred Schechter to provide you all of the necessary information you need in order to win with packaging!
If you respond immediately, you will also receive immediate access to the following exciting bonuses:
BONUS #2: A $197 Value!
SELLING YOUR PRODUCTS ON HSN AND QVC
If you’ve ever wanted to know how to sell your products on HSN and QVC, then you must listen to this interview with Industry Expert Forbes Riley! Forbes has sold over $100 Million Worth of Goods as a host on HSN and QVC! She is also a Product Entrepreneur herself and provides amazing insight into how to get started selling products on HSN and QVC today!
BONUS #3: A $497 Value!
MY PERSONAL DATABASE OF THE TOP 350 MAJOR RETAILERS
I am giving you my personal database of the top 350 Major Retailers with their basic contact information! This information is invaluable to your success of getting products sold at Chain Stores. I’ve had students tell me that this database alone was worth the entire training program!
BONUS #4: A $1997 Value!
EMAIL ADDRESS PATTERNS OF THE TOP 300 MAJOR RETAILERS
Purchasing email lists of buyers can cost $1000’s of dollars. This list alone will save you hundreds of hours of your time and/or $1000’s of dollars. My personal email address pattern list will help you start selling to chain stores in a fraction of the time it would take you to get the information on your own.
BONUS #5: A $47 Value!
LICENSING YOUR PRODUCTS
If you’ve ever wanted to learn more about licensing (or renting your product ideas to corporations), then you must listen to this interview with Industry Expert Andrew Krauss! Andrew explains in detail what it means to license your products as well as how to determine if you should manufacture or license your products today!
BONUS #6: A $47 Value!
MANUFACTURING YOUR PRODUCTS
If you want to learn the basics of manufacturing a product, then you will love this interview with Industry Expert Ashton Udall! Ashton covers how to find a manufacturer and best practices while working with manufacturer’s overseas!
Bringing a product to market can be an overwhelming task. That’s why I’ve included interviews with product entrepreneurs who started with nothing and are now wildly successful! Sometimes you just need to hear success stories to keep you going!
BONUS #8: A $47 Value!
LOGISTICS AND WAREHOUSING BASICS
If you’ve ever wanted to know what your options are in regards to warehousing your products/ logistics for chain stores, then this interview with industry expert Linda Barth will help you get started today!
That’s almost $4000 worth of additional bonuses!
This Information is Priceless
If you have ever attempted to research information about selling products to Major Retailers, you will notice that the people who make a living off of selling to big chain stores NEVER share their expertise! It is so frustrating!
And I know this for a fact because I had been researching how to sell to Major Retailers for years and never found any specific information on the topic at hand. So this is your chance to finally take action today!!
What You Receive If You Purchase This Training Program
When you purchase this program, you will receive immediate access to the ONLINE PORTION of this breakthrough Training Program, "Retail MBA: How to Sell to Wal-Mart or Any Other Chain Store Retailer.” The ONLINE PORTION includes everything outlined in the Retail MBA syllabus listed above!
You will also receive a Home Study Training Program that will be sent to your home within 10 days of purchase!
The Home Study Training Program includes: 10 DVD’s, 5 Books, a Binder and Carrying Case!
AND $4000 worth of additional bonuses!
FINAL BONUS: GET MENTORED FOR ONE FULL YEAR!
In case you have any additional questions about the process of getting your products into retailers, we have added a monthly one hour group Q&A call to support you! You will get direct access to Karen Waksman to help answer your most pressing questions during this call! Calls will also be recorded for your convience in case you cannot join the group. This group call will also include a Private Group Page so that you can interact with other Retail MBA members and ask questions prior to the monthly calls!
Your satisfaction is assured through my no risk, 100% money-back guarantee.
If for any reason, you aren't thrilled and satisfied with your purchase, just contact me within 30 Days and I will refund 100% of your purchase price.
Try it out for 30 Days - risk free!
Just return the Home Study Training Program within 30 Days of purchase and we will refund you the total amount for the training program.
Since buying the Retail MBA program, I have a clear direction for my business and its future. Karen has made a confusing and potentially costly learning curve much flatter. Karen’s already taken months, if not years, off of my startup time. I’ve just landed my first European client (a major name brand) and am moving forward to even more success. I can’t thank her enough.”
Randy Centers, Excelsior Cleaning Products
Here’s How To Order Right Now!
CLICK RIGHT SIDE for instant access to the Online Portion of the Retail MBA Training Program. Once your credit card is approved, you will be taken to a special download page where you will be given credentials to the online course which includes all of the content in the course as well as your FREE Bonuses!
Additionally, the Home Study Training Program will be shipped to you within 10-14 days of purchase.
One chain store order can pay for this training program 100x over!!
You've spent all this time, money and effort bringing your product to market...isn't it time that you took the necessary action steps to succeed? Quality information is invaluable to your success and that is why Retail MBA can help you get started today!!
To Your Success,
P.S. There is no risk on your part. My products are guaranteed...so buy now!
P.S. Still got questions about the Retail MBA Program? Call us at 415-404-9540 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to support you!